Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Poll: What PS4 game should I play next Help me to pick one.

Sep 10 at 5:04:27 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio

I've been perusing through my PS4 titles and I'm looking for the next title to sink a bunch of time into.

It's between :

Metal Gear Solid 5
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Deus Ex
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman: Arkham Knight

Edited: 09/10/2017 at 05:13 PM by hammerfestus

Sep 10 at 11:38:14 PM
Soera (163)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
DA: Inquisition is great.

Sep 11 at 9:46:27 AM
TDIRunner (12)
< Kratos >
Illinois
I haven't played any of those yet, so I probably can't help you, but out of that list, MGS5 is the one I want to play the most, so I guess that would be my vote.

-------------------------

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 11 at 10:12:40 AM
JCE3000GT (3)
(J E) < Kratos >
Texas
I chose Dragon Age simply because it looks great and I haven't played it yet. It's in my queue of stuff to play.  

I'm looking for the below FF12's for the PS2, PM me if you can help!

SCAJ-20188: International - Zodiac Job System (HK/SG)
SCKA-20073: Original release (KR)
SCKA-20138: International - Zodiac Job System Ultimate Hits (KR)

Sep 12 at 1:42:23 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Klonoa >
California
I picked uc 4 because I really enjoyed the story in that game and the gameplay is non stop fun. That and it's probably the quickest game to beat on this list. After that play mgs v it is ridiculously fun. A lot of people didn't like it but I enjoyed it. Especially after playing peacewalker jumping into mgs v is phenomenal lol

Sep 17 at 1:05:51 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Thanks guys. Dragon Age it is. Probably followed by metal gear. Though I just ordered world of final fantasy so I'll probably spend a good amount of time playing through that with the wife

Sep 17 at 11:47:54 PM
Soera (163)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
World of Final fantasy is my absolute #1 game on the PS4. Its such a magical game. I loved it completely!

Sep 18 at 9:52:22 AM
sadikyo (80)

(Sadik Yo) < Klonoa >
United States
It's a pretty good list, so you can't go wrong. It seems you've already decided but I chose Uncharted 4 --- I love the uncharted series and it has a great story/gameplay.

I don't know if you already have it or not, but another great game I have been REALLY REALLY enjoying is Horizon Zero Dawn. I love this game.

Hello!  I want your "ATLUS" stuff!  Please see my list or send me a PM if you have cool ATLUS stuff!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Sep 18 at 10:36:18 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: sadikyo

It's a pretty good list, so you can't go wrong. It seems you've already decided but I chose Uncharted 4 --- I love the uncharted series and it has a great story/gameplay.

I don't know if you already have it or not, but another great game I have been REALLY REALLY enjoying is Horizon Zero Dawn. I love this game.

I do not have horizon zero dawn yet but it is one that I'm keeping my eye on for the price to come down a bit.  I'm a cheapskate 

Sep 18 at 10:38:58 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: Soera

World of Final fantasy is my absolute #1 game on the PS4. Its such a magical game. I loved it completely!
That is definitely good to hear.  I've read some pretty tepid reviews on it but I saw that it had old school turn based jrpg action so I figured I had to give it a try  

Sep 18 at 10:44:35 AM
Soera (163)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Ill give a second nod to Horizon also.

As far as the reviews, most people seem to dog the game simply cause of the chibi art style. I like the art style myself. But if you have any love towards SNES/PS1 era FF games, this will become one of your favorites too.

Sep 18 at 11:22:06 AM
sadikyo (80)

(Sadik Yo) < Klonoa >
United States
Originally posted by: hammerfestus

I do not have horizon zero dawn yet but it is one that I'm keeping my eye on for the price to come down a bit.  I'm a cheapskate 

I understand that.

If you are interested....I actually have a second copy of this game (sealed) because I accidentally bought it twice (long story).  I'm willing to sell for a bit less than retail if it means going to someone who will enjoy the game.  Just let me know.

Hello!  I want your "ATLUS" stuff!  Please see my list or send me a PM if you have cool ATLUS stuff!

Sep 20 at 9:05:45 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio

Originally posted by: hammerfestus

I understand that.

If you are interested....I actually have a second copy of this game (sealed) because I accidentally bought it twice (long story).  I'm willing to sell for a bit less than retail if it means going to someone who will enjoy the game.  Just let me know.

I appreciate the offer but I'm gonna hold off for awhile.  I've got quite a few choices already to playthrough and the old lady will kill me if I keep piling it on  

Sep 20 at 10:39:47 AM
sadikyo (80)

(Sadik Yo) < Klonoa >
United States
Ok sure no problem, I understand. I have this Horizon game sealed and I know I could just sell it to some random person on ebay or something, but it is such an amazing game IMO that I'd rather it go to someone in the 'AGE community who wants to play it also, and give a discount.

Sep 22 at 2:55:55 PM
kennyrh (0)
(Kenny ) < Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Destiny 2 . . .Destiny 2 . . .Destiny 2.