Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

So far as I trawl through my PS3 games

Jun 10 at 11:27:53 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Bandicoot >
Western Australia
So I am currently going through my PS3 games to ensure they work - the sealed ones I am leaving alone, and while I think the others are new, I am making sure they work as they are not sealed.  Anyway some last for 30mins of playtime, a couple even less, a few keep me up late...  But until yesterday only one had lasted more than a day, it actually lasted to completion - Bioshock infinite - Fantastic game IMHO.  But anyway I think I have reached my second game to last the distance - Devil may cry, into my second day and so far prefer it to Bioshock.  How do these two compare in your list of PS3 games?

Jul 06 at 7:39:24 AM
Mad Martigan (17)
< Kratos >
Pennsylvania
Not a fan of Devil May Cry but the Bioshock trilogy was a lot of fun.

Jul 06 at 6:47:19 PM
Killer64 (0)
< Klonoa >
I had actually downloaded Bioshock Infinite on psn for free a few years ago in 2013 when I had bought a new classic white ps3 system bundle (which came with a free full year of playstation plus) because my original 40gb model ps3 died (it had the not as infamous yellow light of death, I learned the hard way to never use a ps3 while leaving it on top of a duffel bag). Unfortunately I never did get around to playing through it yet as my colossal back catalog of games I attempted but never finished yet has been not only keeping me occupied but driving me insane with how frustrating some of them have been to finish. Most of the physical copies of ps3 games I have I had already finished when they were new. The games in my ps3 collection I haven't finished yet are either just really time consuming racing games like gran turismo and need for speed shift or fighting games like tekken 6, street fighter III 3rd strike, and street fighter II hd remix along with some mecha games like armored core v and verdict day. The real demons of my gaming nightmares lately come from my ps2 back catalog...

Edited: 07/06/2017 at 06:48 PM by Killer64

Jul 10 at 11:50:55 PM
Mad Martigan (17)
< Kratos >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Killer64
The games in my ps3 collection I haven't finished yet are either just really time consuming racing games like gran turismo and need for speed shift or fighting games like tekken 6, street fighter III 3rd strike, and street fighter II hd remix along with some mecha games like armored core v and verdict day. The real demons of my gaming nightmares lately come from my ps2 back catalog...
Don't feel bad man. There's a lot of us who have huge backlogs. I could literally take 365 days off and play nothing but PS2 and PS3 (let's say 100 games for each system) games and they would keep me busy during all of my waking hours.

Jul 20 at 8:06:06 PM
SHLIMPOLE (2)

< Cloud >
ive played around 1000 games in the past 2 years and i still have a whole wall filled with stuff yet to test, probably pushing 400 games, and theres more than that i still want. Out of all of them (mostly ps2) theres probably 30 ive completed, and around 200 that id like to return to when i can devote time to them. But in general most dont last longer than 30 mins.

You could look in the bright side....some phoenix games on the ps2 arent even 30 mins long  

-------------------------
Check out my PS2 and Retro Gaming channel on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNZylG5ZROX7uhBo-GjnHqg

Jump straight to the Phoenix Games Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL6TPX2q8tWS_jjFUveVL...