Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Bugs Bunny & Taz Time Busters question Panel Display?

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:45:56 AM
DreamWarrior (11)
(Dude Guy) < Bandicoot >
Missouri
Hey, dudes. I just picked this game up in nearly mint condition. I paid $35 for it which is probably way too much. The guy at the store said it was somewhat rare. Plus, the PS1 game selection was rather weak and it was a forty minute drive. So, I wanted to leave with something I couldn't find locally. It's a good game, though. I sat down and played it for like three hours straight when I got home.

Anyway, my question is what the heck is "panel display" in the options menu? The manual doesn't provide any information. It's off by default, and I don't notice any difference whether it's on or off. Does anyone know? It's driving me crazy not knowing.

Edited: 12/26/2016 at 04:50 AM by DreamWarrior

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:56:18 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I'll look to see if there is anything in the UK Version, anything in the manual?

Also jsut want to take the moment to say this is one of the PS1's finest! Especially grande as a co-op experience!

I can confirm it is in the UK version, so it is not just an NTSC TV thing. As to what it does... NOT A CLUE!  

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...
Support Shenmue III's KickStarter!: https://shenmue.link/order/?en

Edited: 12/26/2016 at 05:16 AM by Vivi-gamer

Dec 26, 2016 at 6:07:29 AM
DreamWarrior (11)
(Dude Guy) < Bandicoot >
Missouri
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

I'll look to see if there is anything in the UK Version, anything in the manual?

Also jsut want to take the moment to say this is one of the PS1's finest! Especially grande as a co-op experience!

I can confirm it is in the UK version, so it is not just an NTSC TV thing. As to what it does... NOT A CLUE!  

I didn't see anything in the manual about it.  However, it does sound like it would be a video setting.  I'm playing on a CRT with S-Video and it doesn't seem to do anything whether it's on or off.  

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:25:50 PM
Dangerboy (0)
(Jason Dvorak) < Cloud >
Illinois
The beauty of living in the digital age.

The setting has nothing to do with your TV - it's referring to your HUD Display at the top of the Screen. With it On, you'll see Taz and Bugs' life bars. With it off, it's an unobstructed 'full view'.

If you're not seeing anything different, you didn't press "X to Accept" before hitting Triangle to back out of the menu.

-------------------------

Dec 26, 2016 at 10:52:00 PM
DreamWarrior (11)
(Dude Guy) < Bandicoot >
Missouri
Oh damn. I see that now. Well, I feel dumb now. Anyway, great game. I love the music.