Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Which was your first PlayStation Game ever?

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:20:14 PM
Dangerboy (0)
(Jason Dvorak) < Cloud >
Illinois
The demo in the box. I RULED that Wipeout track.

Then Street Fighter Alpha became my first ever game for it.  

-------------------------

Mar 08 at 1:30:34 AM
Leocolt (0)
< Bandicoot >
Spain
I came pretty late to the playstation party but I remember playing the console at a friend's house pretty often. The first PS game I personally played was Gran Turismo (the first one) I remember being blown away by the amount of cars that there were in that game.
As it usually happens, I asked my parents to buy me the console for christmas and with it, the first game I owned and played was Tenchu: Stealth Assassins. Loved it to bits back in the day.

Mar 08 at 11:52:14 AM
Tripredacus (0)
< Bandicoot >
Mine was Bushido Blade. I owned that, somehow, while not owning a PlayStation. I would go over to a friend's house to play it.

Mar 23 at 12:58:16 AM
MeteorBear (0)
< Bandicoot >
I remember well, my Mother and I were fighting all the time, I was at that miserable age called 16 and incredibly unhappy. We were riding home and had gotten into another fight. She drove by a Funcoland and asked if I wanted to get something for my Genesis, something she never just 'did', unless it was Christmas.
They had a Sega Saturn and Playstation side by side with a new game called Tomb Raider on display for both system. I thought it was the coolest thing ever and thought the controller and game were both better on the Playstation, even though I was a Genesis fan, so my Mom just buys me the system and game. If you knew my parents then you would be as surprised as I was at the sudden charity, I am so glad she did though, it is still my favorite system and the games I played on them are most of my favorite game memories.