Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Collecting Playstation 1 Games in AUS

May 13 at 6:06:39 AM
stonetta (0)
< Bandicoot >
Hi everyone. I'm from Australia, and I've run into a bit of a problem. 

The fact is, collecting here in Australia is expensive, I'm wondering whether anyone here knows of sites other than eBay that sells PAL ps1 games? I'm trying to fill out my collection for commons/uncommons. I have the majority of the rare games, other than a few. If there's anyone that knows of any sites that would be a huge help for me. I already know of www.fullyretro.com... but they seem to be charging a lot for their commons at $7AUD each, and the uncommons/rares are so highly priced they make me laugh.

I have just under 600 of the 1416 games for the system, and have been collecting for a few years, having a small to medium budget has been difficult, but I am aiming to have a complete set in the next couple of years.

May 13 at 8:50:57 PM
tdub21 (0)

< Bandicoot >
Victoria
Hey mate,

I'm in Aus too, buying online is never cheap and there isn't many options, I found a secret online stash recently Aus website. but I've cleaned him out of the rare/uncommon games that were waaaay underpriced.
however your best bet maybe to join the huge number of facebook groups in aus.
I usually stick to gumtree, fb marketplace, flea markets, op shops and garage sales.