Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Your Latest Playstation Related Purchase

Jan 15 at 7:54:25 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
@ Grimula - Have you tired it on your PS2?

Bought a stack feel of cheapish games at GAME recently:

Got a few classics on their way from online too  

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 01/15/2018 at 07:54 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 20 at 5:38:12 PM
melenz (0)

< Bandicoot >
Western Australia
Picked these up off an auction site for a gand total of NZD$1.79 each. Including the FIFA 10 cover variants. Still learning
All games are intact with Manuals

Jan 23 at 9:01:18 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
A few neat things of late  :

Really thrilled to have Zone of the Enders 2, I've never owned this and only played through the Sequel through the PS3 HD Collection, but nabbing this for a cheap price was a joy.
I also go the Dead Island: Slaughter Pack Edition, weird thing about this Edition is it is basically the 'Collectors Edition' of the PS4 Defintive Edition - There is no new ingame content with this Edition, but considering it was £2 more than what I could find a new copy of the game, seemed worth it. The Dead Island DE on PS4 sadly has a code for the Riptide content, so getting it new is essential. Then Burnout: Revenge, not quite as good as Burnout 3: TakeDown but at 99p I think its a steal.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 01/23/2018 at 09:02 AM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 27 at 3:42:21 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Few arrivals  :

Fist of the Noth Star Ken's Rage 1 & 2 - Never seen the Anime/Manga, heard that the 1st is a better game buit the 2nd has the story of the 1st and completes it... Why is anime always so confusing for confusings sake  
& Splatterhouse... for them thundery days  

Edited: 01/27/2018 at 03:43 PM by Vivi-gamer

Jan 27 at 8:16:01 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: melenz

Picked these up off an auction site for a gand total of NZD$1.79 each. Including the FIFA 10 cover variants. Still learning
All games are intact with Manuals
Sweet. I’m almost done with my fifa collection. Just need a couple ps1 and ps2 fifa games left. 

At least I'm safe inside my mind

Jan 27 at 8:17:17 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

A few neat things of late  :

Really thrilled to have Zone of the Enders 2, I've never owned this and only played through the Sequel through the PS3 HD Collection, but nabbing this for a cheap price was a joy.
I also go the Dead Island: Slaughter Pack Edition, weird thing about this Edition is it is basically the 'Collectors Edition' of the PS4 Defintive Edition - There is no new ingame content with this Edition, but considering it was £2 more than what I could find a new copy of the game, seemed worth it. The Dead Island DE on PS4 sadly has a code for the Riptide content, so getting it new is essential. Then Burnout: Revenge, not quite as good as Burnout 3: TakeDown but at 99p I think its a steal.

I guess I wouldn’t pass that steal up either but damn I hated burnout revenge the other 3 were great imo. 

At least I'm safe inside my mind

Jan 29 at 3:23:53 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I have to admit I felt the same way about Burnout:R and can't remember why, somethign to do with every car you hit just flying out the way rather than being an obstacle.

Feb 01 at 3:12:48 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Some interesting Arrivals yesterday  

Saw this on eBay and had to have it   Seller doubled the price after i made the decision to go for it but after slipping in a few words I managed to get it back down again   Always wanted that Play Arts Vivi figure but it's too extortionate, this makes a nice subsitute.

I got games:

Wasn't going to get Dissidia, but a lotfo them are on eBay for a fair price right now. It's okay, but weirdly you have to replay arcade mode over to get points to progress in Story Mode - Just feels disjointed. Street Fighter V was very Cheap and I always ahd a US Edition which messed up with the mixed reigions regearding add on content. Still, I'm sick of DLC in fighting games in general to be honest.

I also got Grandia 3 off the US PS Store, don't usually note downloads but we never got this game over here and the US PS Store sale had 10% over the weekedn so I utlised it as it's neevr gone on sale.

Edited: 02/01/2018 at 03:16 AM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 01 at 8:42:10 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

Some interesting Arrivals yesterday  

Saw this on eBay and had to have it   Seller doubled the price after i made the decision to go for it but after slipping in a few words I managed to get it back down again   Always wanted that Play Arts Vivi figure but it's too extortionate, this makes a nice subsitute.

Pretty cool original store standee and one of your favourite charaters, quite a nice find I'd have to say

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Feb 05 at 6:49:26 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Kratos >

This finishes off my Kings Field and Tenchu Playstation console collection. Im most interested in how good this level editor is for Tenchu II.

Feb 06 at 5:02:49 PM
hammerfestus (8)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Originally posted by: MeteorBear

This finishes off my Kings Field and Tenchu Playstation console collection. Im most interested in how good this level editor is for Tenchu II.

It's been awhile but if I remember correctly, not very.

Feb 06 at 10:49:35 PM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
This arrived today. I've already finished the first 5 Colossi. I'm loving it so far. This is how you do a remake. So far this is making up for the Crash remake failure.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Feb 07 at 2:34:03 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Neat, mine is on it's way, interested to play it again, as i did enjoy it but never found it to be as a sensation that people make it out to be - But if that gives it a glorious Remake like this Who am i to complain   If anything The Last Guardian is my favourite of the 3. Firstly I wanna beat Birth By Sleep Remastered on the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix - An astonishing Remaster of a PSP Game!

Feb 13 at 5:28:23 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Recent gatherings:

Got my Shadow of Colossus, but still captivated by Birth By Sleep  

Edited: 02/13/2018 at 05:28 AM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 13 at 9:14:34 AM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I've been extremely happy with SOTC. I've played through it twice so far (once on normal, and once on hard). I'm doing an easy play through right now (you have to beat it on all difficulty settings to unlock some stuff). I have all but 6 trophies completed and I should have 3 of those knocked out soon. I might just keep going and try to 100% this game. It's crazy that I can continue to play through the entire game over and over again and never get tired of it. As with previous versions of the game, completing all time trials will be the most difficult aspect of the game.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Feb 19 at 7:51:30 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Latest stuffs:

Been interested in Secret of Mana ever since announced and looking forward to starting it with my friend - i just beat the Vita version of it's spiritual predeccesor Adventures of Mana which was decent. Also snagged the Legacy Collection of Metal Gear Solid on PS3, which isn't cheap often.

Edited: 02/20/2018 at 03:29 AM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 20 at 10:44:45 AM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I did not know that Arctic Edge was available for the PS2 (I have the PSP version). I love learning knew stuff like that. Just the other day, I found Call of Duty World at War for the PS2 at Goodwill. I never knew that game was released for the PS2 either. For some reason, I like the types of games that were released for older systems when the newer systems were already out. Tomb Raider Underworld is another one that comes to mind (both PS2 and PS3).

I also need to get that Legacy Collection. Like you said, I don't often see it cheap, but I can't justify paying very much for it because I don't feel it offers that much more content over the MGS HD Collection.

Feb 25 at 11:19:51 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
@TDIRunner - Oh I know, I'm still finding out of hidden titles, like the PS VITA remake of Adventures of Mana - There are alot of interesting PSP to PS2 titles think the only other one I have is Jak & Daxter: The Last Frontier

Glad to finally have Parappa The Rapper 2 - Suprised how it is in Mint Condition too! The version I got of 3D Dot Game Heroes is NTSC, but there isnt DLC so nothing to cry over.

Edited: 02/25/2018 at 01:09 PM by Vivi-gamer

Feb 25 at 12:58:21 PM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
3D Dot Game Heroes is a great game. I need to go back and finish it sometime. Great game. Horrible name.

Mar 02 at 10:23:35 AM
Slim Jim (0)

< Klonoa >
Western Australia
latest additions from my last uploaded collection photo:

moster hunter ps4 takes my latest gen console collection to 23, 19 of which are ps4s.

resident evil appeared out of nowhere on EBGames for 99 AUD.  Tekken was at half price, I had seen it before at half price and persuaded myself to ignore it.  This time sold it to myself with the - getting both those CEs for 250 AUD combined is a good deal argument.  The 3 collectors editions takes me to 37 in all.

lego Star Wars was another dirt cheap item from EBGames - I do like their sales.

Edited: 03/02/2018 at 10:25 AM by Slim Jim

Mar 03 at 3:03:18 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Neat, While Tekken 7 doesn't have much lasting appeal (Not even Survival Mode) The actual story mode is a blast to play through!

My gatherings:

Got my first Ys game, looking forward to getting into this after plenty of research   DNA: Darke Native Aspotle is an intersting title by Hudson, its like an anime inspired version of Bomberman, don't think it got a US release either. After playing Adventure of Mana on my PSTV, i'm considering more Vita games and Tales of Heart R is a biggie I've been curious about for a while - Snagged it for £15 which is the best I've seen it at.

Edited: 03/03/2018 at 03:04 AM by Vivi-gamer

Mar 03 at 7:59:43 AM
Soera (164)
< Cloud >
Oklahoma
Play that Ys now. I dont think you will regret it!

Mar 03 at 11:50:29 PM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I also finished up my Okami collection today.   For the record, I also have the digial version of the PS3 game.  

And I finally found one of these again.  I passed on one of these about 5 years ago and haven't seen another since.  

Mar 04 at 4:54:27 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Is the DS Okami game a continuation? The PS4 Remaster is on the backburn of my backlog right now, even YSVIII has to wait for SotC and Life is Strange this month.

Neat arcade stick too!  

Mar 04 at 9:47:30 PM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
Okamiden is a sequel to Okami rather than a port.