Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Feb 17 at 3:06:08 PM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Hasn't shipped yet but I just snagged an 11 game ps1 lot for $50 bucks shipped that includes silent hill and twisted metal 2. those are both doubles for me so I figure they'll more or less pay for the lot. I actually picked it up to snag the greatest hits versions of resident evil directors cut and loaded. I've been on the lookout for cheap greatest hits titles as I think it's a subset I'd like to complete one day.

Also picked up some less common titles lately:
GTA: London 1969
Family Game Pack
Lucky Luke
Smurf Racer
Hugo
Slots (sealed)
The Hive
Sea-doo Hydrocross
Builder's Block

Mar 10 at 8:31:38 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

Pretty interesting weeks

First a mediocre deal

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak I gave in.

XBOX console boxed fully complete inserts foam 45 euro's shipped. In my opinion it seems pretty much impossible to find cheap boxed excellent condition xbox consoles and allot of people charge allot for them ridiculous for an xbox in my opinion snes and nes cib consoles seem like a cake walk to find in deals compared to an original boxed xbox in nice shape. Finally have a boxed one instead of a lose console. 

Games sure but the boxes are pretty much always in not really nice shape even the better ones. Proabably because the console is pretty heavy and the box not to sturdy in comparison.

Completion deals

Terranigma lose cart english version for free. Never found this game for cheap but for some reason I guess I have some luck with this game completing my copy.

Than a longer thing Midnight resistance manual sega genesis for 11 euro's and some chance Didn't expect to find this one took me some months not really looking for one pretty pleased. Game was free manual 11 euro's not to bad for me It's an american exclusive after all.

And than a manual that took me 1,5 years to find. Battle toads double dragon gameboy for 19 euro's shipped finally found this one. All the rest was free only the manual. Pretty hard to find game even the cart goes for a solid amount as far as gameboy standards go.  wasn't looking for it that much really but than again I guess there is a reason why even cart only it has some value.

Free deals all cib

wii 

harvest moon magical melody no vip points
harvest moon tree of tranquility with vip points

Ps2

Godhand Finally   not for free a 5 euro loss.

DS

Drill spirits with vip points
Shepards crossing 2 pretty suprised about this one have heard about this game for years but to find one for a bargain in my country, not really import worthy and pretty rare must have been a bargain bin buy from a tourist back in the day lol   

Nintendo Deals for free

SNes

Donkey kong country 2 still need the correct manual wich I sold 2 times a bit more than 1 week ago   damm Sold for high amounts not a couple of bucks but it is kinda annoying . Will get it someday

Kirby's fun pack pretty pleased with this one fortunately cib

NES I never get nes deals last time and this time some great luck there for very cheap. Added these to the collection for free all cib in nice shape. All are with hangtab intact. 2 of the r fully intact

Duckhunt
wrecking crew
donkey kong

Ps1 deals for free 

Pretty pleased with these some very nice deals nintendo megaman games are not going to well for me but for ps1 there might be some hope that i'll get a complete set someday

all cib in very nice shape

Legend of mana ps1 usa
mega man battle & chase
Megaman X4 completing my Megaman xset on ps1 at the very least  

Also a pretty strange deal wich mostly came with other stuff alongside the legend of mana. 

I've seen the ico one go for hundreds I'm pretty suprised I've got them for a mere fraction of that price alongside other great deal wich made these adds free anyways. 

Not a presss kit collector but these are some good games and if it's cheap sure I'll add them to the collection  

Ico Press kit with candle demo and promo disc and a very stylish box

Legend of dragoon press kit very modest. Blanco case with 4 game discs like the original a press disc and very stylish but small slip case. blanco case seems like a normal thing apparently.

Pretty intersting weeks for sure.

-------------------------

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Edited: 03/10/2018 at 09:27 AM by Sword Dude

Mar 11 at 3:12:59 AM
MeteorBear (0)
< Klonoa >
Nice ICO kit, I see someone couldnt help but light the candle  

Mar 11 at 8:09:01 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: MeteorBear

Nice ICO kit, I see someone couldnt help but light the candle  
Guilty  

They say that this press kit always has a slightly used candle non used have not been found, could be wrong but that's what most other collectors say who own this press kit. Maybe it has been used a little or maybe it's like it should have been than again the box can also be a nice light source when lit on fire  

Mar 15 at 5:46:54 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Loving the ICO Press Kit Sword', I bet the bonus disc has loads of lovely images - Very Jelly

Few Nintendy Items:

Delighted to finally have Golden Sun 2! I've been on the hunt for this off and on for years and snagged a copy for half the usual asking price, in fantastic condition too, really happy about this  

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]
Support Shenmue III's KickStarter!: https://shenmue.link/order/?en

Edited: 03/15/2018 at 05:47 PM by Vivi-gamer

Mar 24 at 3:50:08 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some pretty decent weeks for adds

Random free adds all cib

psp

spectral souls
xyanide resurrection
afterburner falcon 
ys ark of naphitism

wii

guilty gear accent core sealed
guilty gear accent core

ps2

Guilty gear accent core sealed
way of the samurai 2
contra shattered memories guide

Neo geo

Neo geo pocket ac adapter boxed with manual

An interesting sony deal 30 euro's loss shipped all cib

final fantasy tactics with art card
final fantasy dissidia limited edition
star ocean bonus dvd with leaflet
legend of heroes III pretty stoked with this one pretty hard to find for a psp game especially in europe

Ds deals 10 euro's a piece shipping included loss all cib

Okami den a bit more than I was willing to pay but i would get it eventually. kinda hyped so i guess it's ok
Contra 4 Now that's the stuff I'm talking about hard to find in europe pretty cool game very stoked to add this one to the collection

Free ps1 deals all cib

Threads of fate ps1
Street fighter alpha 2 Finally. Was the ps1 one game I wanted the most to play street fighter alpha 2 was unfortunately the last street fighter game I got the ps2 version had to do the job until now divine punishment I guess even though it isn't that expensive or rare 

Sega deals

Wiz in liz cib for free
Nightwarriors cib very nice shape for 15 euro's shipped I'll pick my poison with saturn games so rare to get good deals  

Free Nintendo deals

GBA

Jazz jackrabbit finally had this one many times in the quite pricy but always just shy of my condition finally have one

Snes deal 20 euro's shipped loss

Disney's magical quest
X-kaliber 2097

SNES all cib for free

Super scope 6 all paper work in plastic Box also in very nice shape

Final fight Pretty stoked about this one   . While it is a lesser arcade port I gotta admit it is a better port than I rembered and still one of the better final fight ports out there since it does look and play good even though it has short comings compared to the original or the few ports of this game on some newer consoles.

Edited: 03/24/2018 at 04:26 PM by Sword Dude

Mar 27 at 3:45:36 PM
TDIRunner (14)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I know that Gamestop isn't everyone's favorite place, but their 4 for $20 deal really ins't that bad.  You still get 20% off with your membership, so this set was only $16.  

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Apr 06 at 1:12:51 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some very interesting weeks to say the least. Wasn't expecting to much adds in all honesty but I was pleasently suprised 

Random small free deals

Battle toads double dragon completing my box and manual battle toads double dragon gameboy
Metroid nes classics with vip points cib

all other items all cib 

Ds

pang magical michael
go go cosmo cops

psp

Phantasy star portable 2

ps1

eliminator
jumping flash 2

ps2

trapt

Wii

A shadows tale very pleased to finally ad this one to the collection was looking for this one for quite a while 

A very strange cheap sony deal all for free

Crash bandicoot rental only copy. Minty disc and exclusive box art to a rental wich is interesting. All discs were mint in this lot very unexpected.
Ratchet and clank 1 to 3 sleeve I did think there would only be a french only sleeve guess i was wrong Nice to add to the collection
PS1 time crisis guncon set in excellent shape box and inserts glad that I never went with lesser ones and decided to wait for the freebie route  

CDI deal for free

Pretty stoked to add some even though the console is crap Have no clue why I collect for it

Creature shock
solar crusade

Free nintendo deals boxes in very nice shape

not on pics

snes correct DK country 2 manual

N64

Doom N64 one of those very fragile n64 boxes very nice to find a very straight box without dented sides for this one

NES 

Zelda II
double dragon

A very cool fighting deal lot for free some very nice prices for some rare stuff always awesome to get such deals many items to the collection

all cib in very nice shape

ps1

Dragonball final bout always had some very bad luck with this one finally the curse is broken  

ps2

Fatal fury battle archives vol 2 sealed
art of fighting anthology finally an excellent copy. Had this one quite some times but for some reason always iin sub par condition  

GBA

dragonball z super sonic warriors
Dragonball gt 

Sega saturn Pretty pleased to add saturn games for cheap to the collection pretty suprised  

Street fighter alpha
street fighter alpha 2

Finally some sega deals

techo clash cib for free

And a sega Cd lot turned out way better than expected some very nice adds for free all cib in very nice shape

Night trap
Vay
Keio flying squadron I remember years ago when I added keio flying squadron 2 to the collection expecting a shoot em up. Man was I dissapointed that there were so few shoot em up sections It was actually a platformer game with some shoot em up sections on the side wich look great. Still a solid platfomer though. as far as the mega cd shoot em ups goes Not as hard to come by as the US version but still one of the more pricy titles in europe not complaining  

Didn't expect to own this not for a decent price anyways.

So someone had this very poorly listed I was kinda generous with my offer since it wasn't even videogame related or the word mario mentioned anywhere.

So for 60 euro's shipping included I got myself a nice piece plastic. The seller did a very nice packing job though Pretty impressive since It's pretty fragile and hard to ship without any damage.

Super mario world store sign Unfortunately not double sided but I'm only looking at one side and I'm okay with the price I paid It's a very nice display piece for the collection to say at the very least  

Edited: 04/08/2018 at 06:40 PM by Sword Dude

Apr 10 at 11:16:31 AM
hammerfestus (7)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Picked this up recently.  Thought it would make a cool addition to my game room.  There's a Playstation version too that I'll probably get now that I know these things aren't shit quality.

Apr 12 at 1:40:09 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Pretty big non-PlayStation arrival!:

I've wanted this since forevers! I've always said "I have a Dreamcast for Shenmue" but this is the one over game that I have been keeping it for, yet I've never been able to nab one. Saw one of eBay for a fair price and it's turned up near mint so very pleased indeed.

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 04/12/2018 at 01:40 PM by Vivi-gamer

Apr 13 at 4:21:52 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Vivi-gamer

Pretty big non-PlayStation arrival!:

I've wanted this since forevers! I've always said "I have a Dreamcast for Shenmue" but this is the one over game that I have been keeping it for, yet I've never been able to nab one. Saw one of eBay for a fair price and it's turned up near mint so very pleased indeed.

Excellent ad. Skies of arcadia is in my opinion one of the best rpg's ever made. The characters/ villains cut scenes story and music are great not to mention the ship battles are very refreshing.

Apr 13 at 3:45:45 PM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Yeah It's something I've heard so much good things about over the years really glad to have it - Just wish there was a relitvely non-expensive way to output the Dreamcast in HD.

Neat job finding A Shadow's Tale - A game that is on my radar.

Apr 16 at 3:46:21 PM
motordead (0)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Bought a new toy for my gaming, a Bang & Olufsen MX7000 dirty cheap from near where I live.

PlayStation PAL Completionist - SEGA Mega Drive & Saturn Collector
Proud player of NES, SNES, SEGA Mega Drive, SEGA Saturn, SONY PlayStation, Nintendo 64, SEGA Dreamcast, SONY PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube

Always on the lookout for: Press Kits, Limited Editions, Rare CIB Hardware, Store Promo Items - Up for trades! Send PM

Apr 21 at 7:07:13 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

Some very nice weeks pretty pleased since I managed to snag down a title that was very high on my want list

Random deals for free all cib in very nice shape

xbox

Crimson sea

ps2

mashed reloaded
raging blades
street boys

psp

platypuss

ds

micro machines 4

ps1 gundam battle assault 2

wii

bust a move
enclave shadows of twilight

Gamecube

starwars bounty hunter
vieuwtiful joe 2

Random Nintendo deals

Deals for free all cib

Gameboy

dr mario
pokemon puzzle 
Gameboy color console green

Snes 20 euro loss

Super BC kid

Nes

For free

mega man 4

And than Sega deals Has been a very great week for sega quite some personal adds 

Free sega adds all cib

dreamcast

timestalkers

Sega megadrive pretty pleased to add a solid amount of games to the collection for one of my favourite systems  

double clutch
flinstones
power rangers the movie
eswat
toejam & earl
Ghost busters finally tracked one down with a manual this one always seems to be incomplete
universal soldier
rastan saga II always pleased to find usa exclusives  
captain american and the avengers

And finally but not least Shinobi III maybe a 10 euro loss Definitly one of my personal most sought after games. Closest thing I got for an excellent copy was almost 4 years ago just shy of being good enough all the others were in sub par condition. So unfortunate that it is a very uncommon game here in europe. 

Edited: 04/22/2018 at 04:37 PM by Sword Dude