Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Sep 24 at 2:15:55 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Not to many deals but I can't complain 

Ps1 console set crash bandicoot 2 set 35 euro's shipped

Condition very clean also the box
Also came with the crash bandicoot 2 small box with demo disc and an extra controller and memory card.

pretty hard set to find for a cheap price or in nice shape

Yakuza 2 cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped, Guess I had no choice but to buy it at that price would have love to pay less but unfotunately the market is kinda high for this game.

inyusa divine jewel DS cib 9 euro's shipped

Some free deals all cib nice shape

wario ware inc wii
odd world strangers wrath
medievil psp
astonisha story
spyro year of the dragon including spyro T-shirt sticker still attached

some spare carts

time slip
prehgistorik man
rolans curse 2

Pretty cool snes deal, someone messed up with the prices

Probably for free worst case a 30 euro's loss not complaining

Both cib and in excellent shape

Lord of the rings UKV
Terranigma german big box

-------------------------

Your Stylish Sword Master!

http://vgcollect.com/sworddude...

Sep 27 at 7:32:58 AM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Originally posted by: Sword Dude

Not to many deals but I can't complain 

Ps1 console set crash bandicoot 2 set 35 euro's shipped

Condition very clean also the box
Also came with the crash bandicoot 2 small box with demo disc and an extra controller and memory card.

pretty hard set to find for a cheap price or in nice shape

Yakuza 2 cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped, Guess I had no choice but to buy it at that price would have love to pay less but unfotunately the market is kinda high for this game.

inyusa divine jewel DS cib 9 euro's shipped

Some free deals all cib nice shape

wario ware inc wii
odd world strangers wrath
medievil psp
astonisha story
spyro year of the dragon including spyro T-shirt sticker still attached

some spare carts

time slip
prehgistorik man
rolans curse 2

Pretty cool snes deal, someone messed up with the prices

Probably for free worst case a 30 euro's loss not complaining

Both cib and in excellent shape

Lord of the rings UKV
Terranigma german big box

Im kinda jealous of that Playstation box condition  
Really great one indeed for a great price! The shipping was probably the same cost as the item itself?  

Sep 27 at 7:37:50 AM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal
Just got the last childhood game i was looking for many years now...
The same portuguese version that i had back in the day, that i stupidly decided to get rid of, because at that time i wasn't a great fan of Shumps.

Sep 27 at 12:38:30 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: PS1GamerCollector

The same portuguese version that i had back in the day, that i stupidly decided to get rid of, because at that time i wasn't a great fan of Shumps.

Sonic wings I'm jealous still needing that one, Still can't believe that phoenix published that one

As far as shipping goes it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unused condition. The game was kinda a bonus not mentioned. also a different version compared to other crash bandicoot 2 copies since it was only for this bundle.

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have any games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find this boxed console version cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

Edited: 09/27/2017 at 12:49 PM by Sword Dude

Sep 27 at 12:48:19 PM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal

Sonic wings I'm jealous still needing that one, Still can't believe that phoenix published that one

As far as shipping goes  it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unsued condition

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have many games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find one cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

You damn right, finding one in the same condition as yours nowadays is very difficult, not even mentioning the price tag.
About Sonic Wings Special, the PAL version has one major flaw that the japanese version doesn't have, which is the lack of a save system.
That horrible flaw pretty much kills the chance of getting all the different ships and secrets... Not even taking into account not saving the highest scores, which is the minimal problem, compared to not being able to collect and see all the different content the game has to offer! Shame on you Phoenix! Shame on you...

Sep 27 at 12:51:32 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands

As far as shipping goes  it was in my own country so only 7 euro's up to 10KG's wich was included in the price of 35 euro's total. so basicly without shipping I paid 28 euro's for the console set + extra controller memory card and cib crash bandicoot 2 with the demo all in pretty much unsued condition

With games usually the console box is in terrible condition, However this guy did not have many games and for this low of price in this nice of a condition I'm not going to find one cheaper any time soon. Even a normal boxed ps1 in nice shape is hard to find for that price shipped.

You damn right, finding one in the same condition as yours nowadays is very difficult, not even mentioning the price tag.
About Sonic Wings Special, the PAL version has one major flaw that the japanese version doesn't have, which is the lack of a save system.
That horrible flaw pretty much kills the chance of getting all the different ships and secrets... Not even taking into account not saving the highest scores, which is the minimal problem, compared to not being able to collect and see all the different content the game has to offer! Shame on you Phoenix! Shame on you...

that's horrible, but you could potentially get all the ships if you would play non stop without turning the console off right  

Still though a shoot em up in general does not really need a save system so It's not to big of a deal but still a shame that's for sure. 

Edited: 09/27/2017 at 12:54 PM by Sword Dude

Sep 27 at 12:55:32 PM
PS1GamerCollector (1)
< Kratos >
Portugal

that's horrible, but you could ptentially get all the ships if you would play non stop right without turning the console off  

Still though a shoot em up in general does not really need a save system so It's not to big of a deal but still a shame

Damn, that would be hardcore gameplay, for sure since there are like 26 different ships i think.
I actually needed memory card for games like G-Darius, for example. Lots of levels and different stuff to do in-game that takes a lot of time to achieve.
I won't forget your idea about a non-stop walktrough though  

Oct 08 at 8:49:19 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
These weeks have been far better for deals I'd have to say pretty pleased

First some okay deals

2xbox games 5 euro's a piece all cib 

morrow wind
capcom vs snk chaos

2x cdi games for 7,50 euro's a pop

Alien gate
zenith 

nokia ngage cib 5 euro's

sonic n Gage

It's not a neo geo aes but I was looking for a turbo grafx wich is the 2nd best thing for me atm. Almost bought one for 120 euro's shipped wich is a good price in europe but since the seller only had one picture I asked for one as proof that he had one. Luckily for me I saw one of the sides wich was heavily discouloured So I made him a lower offer and he refused, Did sell to someone else.

Than there was this other listing with excellent box in unused condition baggies still closed etc with only a 90 euro's loss shipped, Definitely very pleased to finally play my turbo grafx games not to mention for a very reasonable price in this condition

Managed to snag down a cheap cib copy of skies of arcadia dreamcast adding a manual to my copy for free.

in that same deal I also managed to snagg a free copy of xeno saga III ps2 Very pleased didn't expect to cross that one of my list

Some random deals for free all cib

ps1

shadow gunner
pop n pop
assault
spawn the eternal
bomberman fantasy race
tekken 3 collectors edition
silent bomber
yusha gates of heaven
omega boost
xevious 3D +
ray tracers

xbox

quantum redshift

psp

full metal alchemist brotherhood

Sega megadrive

Batman wich is apparently made by sunsoft  
predator 2

Gameboy

Smash drive No cart but box and manual in excellent shape So why not
Megaman battle network 2
iridion 3D
klonoa empire of dreams

Than my best deal of the week

Someone sold a solid selection of games for  a solid price. A nice chunk of profit while keeping these all cib in very nice shape  

all english boxes and manuals

Ps2

phantasy star
wild arms 3 this common title has eluded me for so long most definitly it should be the most easy one to get in the entire series
la pucelle tactics
ar tonellico II
hack quarantine with dvd

Ps1

wild arms
Vandal hearts II + suikoden demo and suikoden leaflet
megaman legends + grey preauctions manual
Megaman X6 

Edited: 10/08/2017 at 09:35 AM by Sword Dude

Oct 21 at 9:47:36 AM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some interesting weeks

Free gamestore deals all cib

ps2

way of the samurai
armored core 2

xbox

tenchu darkness
blood omen 2

psp

shinobido promo + display box

A missed ps1 game from the former week cib

batman of the future ps1

An intersting dreamcast deal both in excellent shape cib

20 euro's shipped a piece.

Pretty glad with this deal, could sell one to make my money back easily but to be fair It's not a high price and a nice excuse to beef up my dreamcast collection

gigawing
gunbird 2

A small neo geo deal made a 10 euro loss cib excellent shape

Puzzle bobble English version also managed to snag down a spine card of art of fighting 2

An interesting ps1 2 set for free pretty stoked to add american exclusives.

beyond the beyond ps1 cib excellent shape

ps2 forever kingdom cib

The last one some edge wear on the front cover but otherwise in very nice shape, I'll see if I keep this one or not

A lose nintendo gameboy deal

Tactics ogre cib for free.

A very interesting nintendo deal for free

pretty stoked to get these

king of fighters 95
world heroes jet Have never seen this one 

Axelay snes always saw this as a mediocre shooter on the snes but It's better than i Taught, pretty much never play through lose carts so yea what can I say.

A very interesting cheap sega deal.

Some cib games for free moreover ntc exclusives

Cadash cib excellent shape 2 player very interesting very pleased to find this one.

Than 2 games wich lack in condition but are placeholders for now. An exception since these are great games, they are cib carts and manuals are great but the covers are lacking. I'm not going to find these cheap in europe anytime soon. Didn't expect to find these titles here.

Socket box inlay actually very good condition but front discoloured
Trouble shooter already knew that there was something but it was a cheap deal and I'm a cheap man. Box inlay has some strips cut of on the sides a shame. Other than that in good condition manuals and cart very nice condition if not for that.

Maybe I'll find some nice boxes in the future wich are missing the manuals orso but for now I can play these games. 

Edited: 10/21/2017 at 11:21 AM by Sword Dude

Nov 03 at 4:28:30 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Pretty good weeks nothing to major but still some needed adds.

Mediocre deals

contra lcd sealed 14,50 euro's shipping included

I don't collect lcd's but this is contra and it wasnt expensive by all means.

wonderswan random deal 15 euro's loss all cib very nice shape

one piece
klonoa

Completing my klonoa platform set since one title was released exclusively on the wonderswan very random that has to be said. There is one rpg game but that's not really a klonoa game.

Some small Sega dreamcast deals

maken X cib excellent shape 14 euro's shipped

Street fighter double impact cib excellent shape 27 euro's loss shipped

Small Sega deal cib 30 euro's loss

A very good price for this game in excellent shape, I'll pay some for those ntc exclusives very pleased with this title

mystical fighter  

The good deals

Random deals for free all cib in very nice shape

xbox

sudeki
mech assault

psp

r-type tactics
KOF orochi saga

wii

opoona pretty pleased to cross this one of the list

Gamecube

star wars jedi outcast
geist
summoner pretty hard to find in ukv kinda regret selling it in the past sold for a nice  amount though  glad to find it for cheap once again

DS

big bang mini
turtles 3

PC

planet scape tormented english box version, heard good things about this game + with some other sets that i bought the seller pretty much gave it away 

Excellent shape cib plane scape torment

A free sega deal

Hulk cib excellent shape
midnight resistance no manual but box inlay etc in excellent shape these american boxes are pretty much always ex rentals so the boxes in nice shape are hard to find. this was an ex rental but it wasnt used much more importantly the ex rental stickers were on the plastic case 

I'll keep it for now but not in the collection just yet.

Ps1 and ps2 deals have been kinda dissapointing as far as personal adds go, than again it is to be expected if you have allot already and hunt on the cheap.

Still pretty pleased with these free adds

point blank 2 box set, kinda has allot, white box for the gun a guncom manual and even an insert for the game wich is a not for resale version, kinda allot to miss

Ghost in the shell cib excellent shape UKV, was kinda shocked how pricy this one has become I always saw it as a 40 euro game tops. Pretty pleased to find this one nonetheless I pretty much never see this game and it was a game that I still wanted.

Cheap Gameboy deals have been really good to me If I didn't have to many games already I would have added some excellent games to the collection

Free adds

All complete in box in excellent shape

lose spare cart adds

smash drive completing my copy
harvest moon
phantasy star collection

Cib in excellent shape

tekken advance
sheep
lady sia 
banjo kazooie grunty
earthworm jim 2
gunstar heroes
spider man x-men missing the cart
earthworm jim
bubble ghost love the art 

A pretty interesting last find

Some time ago i offered the guy 17 euro's shipped he accepted so I did not give him a higher offer, unfortunately some guy offered a very high amount wich I was not willing to pay, I was cool about it and said if the other seller ever backs out I offer 50 euro's shipped.

Quite some time later the guy did back out and i got this nice piece of cardboard for 50 euro's shipped

There were more higher offers by other people even when the guy backed out but the seller felt bad that he didn't sell it to me in the first place quite some luck i guess depending on how you look about it since I'm pretty sure many would not spend money on cardboard. it might just be cardboard but at the very least it is a very nice looking piece of cardboard  

A pretty cool promo store sign double sided, not a fan of sonic but this game is quite excellent also the art will most definitely be a nice display piece with my megadrive collection very pleased.

Edited: 11/09/2017 at 05:26 AM by Sword Dude

Nov 05 at 11:27:01 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Bandicoot >
Ah, I forgot about the old LCD's. I remember being real young going to the store and my mom and pop buying us kids a couple every summer for the annual road trip. Then the Lynx came out, good memories.

Nov 13 at 3:22:10 PM
MeteorBear (0)
< Bandicoot >
Well its not exactly a purchase. My sister buys me a birthday gift every year and this is what she got me this year. Pretty sweet of her, we played some Mario while she was over.

Nov 18 at 9:29:22 PM
Sword Dude (0)
< Chrono Crosser >
Netherlands
Some pretty okay weeks, some pretty nice adds though

some mediocre deals

floating runner ps1 cib for 15 euro's shipped

a sound of thunder gba cib 11 euro's shipped

Random deal for free

all cib in nice shape

metal gear solid snake eater guide
battle clash snes
advanced dungeons dragon commodore, box art looks nice and fully complete with extra paper work etc

A very solid ds deal for free all cib in nice shape

bubble bobble
glory of herakles
izuna

these were factory sealed

megaman battle network 5
vieuwtiful joe
dragon quest IX
naruto ninja counsil 3

A cheap cib sega saturn lot wich added these for free. not complaining pretty stoked

bug
battle monsters

free psp and ps1 deals all cib

dragonball tag force
KKND crossfire
Hercules, had some good memories of this movie and game, love the voice acting in the game, never came across a excellent shape black lable copy for some reason but finally have one

A game gear deal all cib in excellent shape for 45 euro's shipped

not the best price but finding cib game gear games in very nice shape with straight sides is pretty hard, supply seems even more limited than cib nintendo let alone good games, unfortunately nothing to recoup the costs unless you could count 2 loose sonic carts to have some value. Yea right loose game gear games are pretty wortheless unless you have powerstrike etc.

less than 10 euro's a piece is a winn for me nonetheless with an extra accesoire to topp it off

sonic 2
robocop vs terminator 
wonderboy
shinobi
shinobi II
super widegear in plastic baggie and the manual paper

Than my favourite deal of these past few weeks, a very cheap ps1 deal with a loss of 10 euro's shipped in very nice cib shape.

It took me over 3 years to finally aquire one, I would have guessed to have had it sooner since I have aquired most expensive mainstream games for the ps1 for bargain prices multiple times by now and even in recent times. I remember back in the day I could have bought one for 35 euro's shipped but that's a but to pricy not to mention it should be easy to find, a uk one would be 50 on ebay. was kinda wrong pretty much never saw it in lots, nowadays It's like 90 - 100 euro's not to mention the dutch copy might even surpass the UK one in value lol. What can I say the castlevania hype in my country is to real I guess

Didn't expect to get this deal but luckily I did to finally add a copy off

Castlevania chronicles  

The arranged mode has a few horrible tracks however you also have acces to the original sharp XS 68000 version not to mention all the 3 sound modules like the original. Wich are even usuable on the arranged mode, pretty uncommon to have such options in arcade games, pretty awesome though.

Also pretty nice grapics for a 2D traditional castlevania game.

Pretty pleased to finally add my most wanted ps1 game, It's pretty funny that I aquired both Symphony of the night ones with ease though, well I guess I should call it good luck since those are allot harder to get and more hyped since not only is it a castlevania branded game but one of the best while chronicles is usually added because It's a castlevania game and not a very high rated one at that.