Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

A new video is up

Sep 12 at 7:23:03 AM
Red Fish Games (0)
< Bandicoot >
England
I realised there are games that are AAA titles that I simply haven't played.

Sep 12 at 11:57:49 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
I'm guilty of The Witcher 3 too - in my defence though I simply haven't had access to the series until very recently - I snagged the PC version of the 1st game at a charity store, but my PC is hardly hi-tech, I also got a 360 recently which means I can play the 2nd game without issue. I did grab the DLC Edition of the 3rd game on PS4 just a few days ago, so it's now a series which I feel I can attempt at least (A PS4 Remaster of 1 & 2 would have been ideal though!)

I've played the original Dino Crisis but never the 2nd! It seems to have lost the Survival Horror style for a more action packed run and gun game - Would like to get around to it.

As for the rest Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts Series & Bioshock Series are both accessible on PS4 - Please don't jump into Kingdom Hearts III without playing the original.

I'll look up my shameful dusty titles on my shelf later this evening   I know for a fact I have Mirror's Edge Catalyst sealed from 2 Christmas' ago...

EDIT: Here's my gathering...

Quite a few...
I feel most bad about Dishonored, I've had the intention of playing 2 & the DLC title but it's just getting time + I'd have to re-play the 1st game again too  

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Edited: 09/12/2018 at 02:21 PM by Vivi-gamer

Sep 17 at 2:05:16 PM
Red Fish Games (0)
< Bandicoot >
England
I really wished they'd done a 1&2 remaster of the wither too. My backlog pile is looking worse by the day as I buy more games lol.

Thanks for watching mate

Sep 18 at 8:40:59 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Fox Hunter >
United Kingdom
Oh I'm the same, just bought 'Get Even' on PS4 which looks like an interesting PS4 1st Person Title - Similar to Condemned if I had to make a comparison piece.

After I beat Yakuza Kiwami 2 I will have a few months free from New Releases, so I hope to shave a few off the backlog pile - Though I have the intention of playing through the entire Kingdom Hearts series prior to KH3's releases... so I may struggle  

It's nice to see members get invovled like this, admittedly if I had more self confidence I'd like to the same thing, so keep it up  

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Sep 18 at 9:53:53 AM
TDIRunner (15)
(Jon ) < Cloud >
Illinois
I'm working on my backlog as well. I'm currently playing Wolfenstein II. I got it for Christmas last year and I actually started playing it in January. I enjoyed it, but I regretted not starting with The New Order. So I quit to go back and knock out the first one. Now I'm finally getting around to part 2. If I'm not burned out on Wolfenstein when I'm done, I may try The New Blood as well.

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."