Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Nov 14, 2009 at 1:06:59 AM
Silverspoon (33)
(Justin Steimer) < Team Buddy >
Nebraska

My name is Justin, and Im a vintage game collector. I have had a PS1 since its original release date, and I pretty much stick to playing my PS3 these days, but I have a small collection of PS1 and PS2 games. Im a member of Nintendoage.com under the same username. I only mention that because thats where I saw the banner that brought me to this site. Im looking forward to meeting all of you since we should have some common interests.

Nov 14, 2009 at 1:22:49 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
Xed (67)
(Sjoerd Rutten) < Alucard >
Netherlands

welcome and i hope you'll enjoy the site!

-------------------------
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis

aka XtinctHeD and Dr. Retro

Dr. Retro Video Game Channel:  http://www.dr-retro.com...
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/psxco...
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drretromd...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/drretro..._
eBay store: http://stores.ebay.nl/Dr-Retros-G...
Playstation Collecting Community: http://www.playstationcollecting.... (browsable with your NA/SA account!)

Nov 14, 2009 at 4:50:27 AM
SG waRRioR (0)
(Tyler ) < Parappa the Poster >
New Zealand

Welcome man. I hope you enjoy some of the collector's pics as much as i did.

XboxLIVE: theCRUNGE401

Nov 15, 2009 at 1:58:40 PM
Mr. Gimmick (49)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < Parappa the Poster >
Other

Welcome the the site!

Nov 16, 2009 at 9:39:47 PM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < >
Wisconsin

Welcome to The Site

Nov 18, 2009 at 5:49:59 AM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska

Thanks guys! Ive been pretty busy lately, so I havent gotten to look around on the site much, but Ill peek into all the forums tonight and tomarrow and see what I can find.

Dec 2, 2009 at 1:31:43 AM
jimpoleshuk (279)
(Jim Poleshuk) < >
Nebraska

Hi Justin!

www.videogameboxprotectors.com

Apr 13 at 5:42:42 PM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska
Originally posted by: Silverspoon

My name is Justin, and Im a vintage game collector. I have had a PS1 since its original release date, and I pretty much stick to playing my PS3 these days, but I have a small collection of PS1 and PS2 games. Im a member of Nintendoage.com under the same username. I only mention that because thats where I saw the banner that brought me to this site. Im looking forward to meeting all of you since we should have some common interests.

I guess we all had to start somewhere.  My PS1 and PS2 collections have been outta control for many years now.  It makes it hard to remember when I only had a few games in my collection.

Apr 14 at 2:26:34 PM
hammerfestus (8)
< Kratos >
Ohio

I guess we all had to start somewhere.  My PS1 and PS2 collections have been outta control for many years now.  It makes it hard to remember when I only had a few games in my collection.

Pics please.  Would love to see that out of control collection.

Apr 14 at 8:02:32 PM
Nazasu (0)
< Bandicoot >
Montana
Welcome!   Can't wait to see some of the things you pick up!

Apr 16 at 10:41:02 AM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska
Originally posted by: Nazasu

Welcome!   Can't wait to see some of the things you pick up!

LOL I knew that would happen.  I was a mod here years ago when Xed was running the site, but it is in great hands now too.

Apr 16 at 10:41:22 AM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska
Originally posted by: hammerfestus

Ill see what I can do tonight.

Apr 16 at 8:58:48 PM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska

Heres roughly where my PS1 and PS2 games are in this alcove I built.

Edited: 04/16/2018 at 09:00 PM by Silverspoon

Apr 17 at 9:11:24 AM
hammerfestus (8)
< Kratos >
Ohio

Very cool.  I like the effective use of limited space.  

Apr 17 at 9:18:47 AM
Silverspoon (33)
Nebraska

Very cool.  I like the effective use of limited space.  

Thx.  I have two alcoves I built like this with longer walls coming off of the outsides.  It was the best I could do at the time like 5 years ago.  When we upgrade to a bigger house in the next few years, I am going full on museum for my collection.

Apr 18 at 6:04:39 PM
waflznsyrup (0)
< Kratos >
California
Very Nice! Must be tons of good stuff in there. If I had a room like this it would be off limits lol

At least I'm safe inside my mind

May 20 at 1:47:03 AM
sean42 (0)

(----FATHER TIME----- VIDEO GAMES IN 1972) < Bandicoot >
United States
Hi Justin

I am new to the Playstation end of this. I have been in collection for more than 40 years.
Anyways I need to know if anyone can provide a place where I can get a printable
version of the Manual for Rule of the Rose on PS2..

My Name is Sean