Skip navigation
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

hihi just an intro :)

Feb 10 at 4:55:34 AM
Kuriatsu (1)

< Bandicoot >
hihi all, 

so, I just decided to check this site out   
I've been over at nintendo age for a while, so I wanted to check out playstation age.
I'm a newb in general, but I do have some proto discs and carts as well as some experience exploring PS2 games hexes and debug functions.

I hope to enjoy it here  

Feb 12 at 11:55:33 AM
hammerfestus (8)
< Kratos >
Ohio
Welcome. What sort of proto discs and carts? Do tell.

Feb 12 at 5:30:44 PM
Kuriatsu (1)

< Bandicoot >
Hey, Thanks  

My prototypes are:
GBA:
Shin megami tensei: devil children: book of fire debug(from 4 and a half months prior to release), Shin megami tensei: devil children: book of ice debug (from 4 months prior to release), Shin megami tensei: devil children: Light of the apostle debug(extreme early alpha of the aforementioned 2 before they were split), Project Alpha(unreleased unnamed alpha, commonly referred to as the "mystery GBA prototype")Shin megami tensei: Devil children Dark non-debug and 2 more Devil children prototypes incoming.

Ps2: Shin megami tensei: Nocturne(august 2003 build) XGRA (july 2003), and capcom VS SNK2 (prior to Japanese mame release, the exact date escapes me though)

SFC: Chrono Trigger(prerelease), Seiken Densetsu 3(prerelease) and Romancing saga 3(prerelease)

PSP: Jeanne D arc NTSC-J Debug, Twelve warriors of the sengoku V0.00 debug, and Ape escape v0.16 debug

Putting it in a list makes me think thats a lot...its probably not.

My history with debug functions are loosely just SMT related, such as enabling mahjong in Devil Summoner 2.

Edited: 02/15/2019 at 06:04 PM by Kuriatsu